Tuesday, July 23, 2013

WHY ADJECTIVE ART??


        I once had a website I named Adjective Art Gallery and Studio, and you probably wonder why called it Adjective Art.  

        Well an adjective is something that describes a noun, and ever since I first picked up a paint brush, my objective has always been to express myself, by being as descriptive as possible.  With that in mind, I have been on a mission of sorts my entire artist life to paint a message, or an experience.



Urban Symphony, 1970

  


          To achieve that end,  
          I have always used either
          color or shapes to make
          my point.




                                               

   

Triangle, 2001                
                
              

               Sometimes I would use
               a distorted view of an
               object or place.







   
Sighting, 1975



        





           Other times I've used
           an experience or something
           I have witnessed.




  
Geo-Mono, 1975

            

              Or a retro look at the 
              suns rays on a distorted
              planet, some what like 
              our own planet but
              slightly different.








         What ever the occasion, or experience, I always use something descriptive or as I like to call it Adjective Art to make my point.

ENJOY THE JOURNEY MY FRIENDS...ZMAKEY

ZMAKEY ART STUDIO AND GALLERY
VISIT US AT ZMAKEYART-GOOGLE SITES
FACEBOOK-ZMAKEY ART STUDIO AND GALLERY 
AND
FINE ART AMERICA.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment