Tuesday, July 9, 2013

MATTER ANTI-MATTER


        World's colliding, cultures not co-existing?  What is this world coming to?  

        It  probably hasn't changed since the first civilization on the planet, but we think it is getting worse.

        I can remember my grandparents saying to me in the 1960's, boy am I glad that I'm not growing up in this generation, the world is getting worse by the day.  

        Well they were probably right, it is getting worse by the day from their prospective, but I think the correct observation is that it is just changing.  The world has been a mess from the very beginning, with no apparent end in sight.

        With that memory of what my grandparents said to me years earlier and thinking the same thoughts with my own children, and their future, I painted Matter Anti Matter , a combination of old blending into new, evil pushing into good.  


Matter Anti Matter, 2000

        No matter how you view it, the world is constantly changing, life is constantly changing, and for better or worse if we are to survive and thrive in it, we have to adapt to it or try to change it.


ENJOY THE JOURNEY MY FRIENDS...ZMAKEY

ZMAKEY ART STUDIO AND GALLERY
VISIT US AT ZMAKEYART-GOOGLE SITES
FACEBOOK-ZMAKEY ART STUDIO AND GALLERY 
AND
FINE ART AMERICA.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment