Tuesday, October 29, 2013

JACKSON POLLOCK-introduced-NEW TECHNIQUES


        Jackson Pollock revolutionized the modern art world with his new techniques of splatter and drip painting, which involved pouring dripping and splattering his paint directly onto canvases which were laying on the studio floor.






   By using this technique he was able to achieve a quicker way of creating his art and applying paint from any direction.  Also I might add, he was able to express himself while the thought he wanted to convey was fresh in his mind.





        I have always been inspired by his statement "I have no fear of making changes, destroying the image etc, because the painting has a life of it's own".

        I live by that statement with every painting I make, I let the brush take me to another place and I always love it.




ENJOY THE JOURNEY MY FRIENDS...ZMAKEY

ZMAKEY ART STUDIO AND GALLERY
VISIT US AT ZMAKEYART-GOOGLE SITES
FACEBOOK-ZMAKEY ART STUDIO AND GALLERY 
AND
FINE ART AMERICA.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment