Monday, February 2, 2015

DIGITAL ART (is it really Art) ?

        DIGITAL ART (is it really Art), well I can tell you that the answer is unequivocally yes, whether it is generated by a computer or guided by a human hand, it truly is a form of art.

        Some skeptics will contend that it's not creative when a computer program designs a work of art, and I would agree with that even though some of it is really cool.

        The digital art I'm talking about is designed on a computer but not computer generated.  For many years I owned a restaurant, the hours were very demanding and it was difficult to find time to paint.  I was able to be creative on my lunch breaks while sitting at my office computer.  I would think of concepts and paintings I wanted to do and design them with the intention of painting them one day.

In Search of the 70's, by Zmakey
Yikes, by Zmakey



















   Well since then I have actually painted several of them, but with the majority of the designs, I have left alone because I love the effects achieved and I feel they look better left digital.


Watermelon, by zmakey
















Floral delight,by Zmakey

Strawberry of a Different Hue, by Zmakey

Ion nights, by Zmakey






























      In the future more and more abstract art will be designed on a computer but nothing will ever replace the stroke of a brush.

ENJOY THE JOURNEY MY FRIENDS...ZMAKEY

ZMAKEY ART STUDIO AND GALLERY
VISIT US AT ZMAKEYART-GOOGLE SITES
FACEBOOK-ZMAKEY ART STUDIO AND GALLERY 
AND
FINE ART AMERICA.COM




No comments:

Post a Comment